RSA Commercial Examinations InstituteRSA Commercial Examinations Institute is a member of the National Association of Chamber of commerce, Industry, Mines and Agriculture (NACCIMA), the umbrella body for all credible and recognized corporate entities in Nigeria through Ibadan Chapter.
RSA has the following relationship with other professional bodies and institutions (Both Local and Foreign)
- Corporate Member Chartered, Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM)
- Corporate member Chartered, National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN)
- Eligibility of RSA qualification holders (with 5 years experience) for Direct membership of Chartered Institute of Cost and management Accountants with opportunity to use designatory title (ACMA) and to have practice license as Chartered Management Accountants. Holders of ACMA can do their MBA programme in any University in Nigeria.
- Eligibility of RSA qualification holders for Direct Membership of the Institute of Forensic Accountants (IFA) The bill of IFA is in the National Assembly.
- Eligibility of RSA qualification holders to participate in the two day conversion entry programme that leads to Associate Membership of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, UK
- Admission of RSA qualification of the graduate conversion programme of Chartered Institute of Local Government and Public Administration of Nigeria.
- Collaboration agreement with the Institute of Treasury Management ITM whereby RSA professional qualification holders enjoy Direct Membership with the Institute of Treasury Management. The Institute has its chartered bill at second reading in the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- RSA has recognition approval and accreditation relationship with the Institute of Internal Auditors of Nigeria.
- RSA Higher Diploma holders are eligible to Direct Membership of the Institute of corporate Treasurers and Accountants.
- RSA higher Diploma holders are eligible to Direct Membership of the Faculty of Secretaries and Administrators UK and Nigeria.
- RSA Higher Diploma holders are eligible to Direct Membership of the Institute of Professional Manager, UK.
- RSA is affiliated to the American Century University Albuquerque New Mexico, USA.
- Eligibility of RSA Higher Diploma and Associateship holder to participate in the Graduate Conversion Programme of Concept University, London.
- RSA is affiliated to the Irish University Business School, London.
- Nigerian Educational Research and Development Council (NERDC) an agency of Federal Ministry of Education in charge of Curriculum Development of Nigeria has agreed to have collaboration with RSA in form of Technical Assistance and Co-operation.
- RSA is also in process of sponsoring a bill to the National Assembly that will make RSA the regulating bodies for commercial Studies in Nigeria.
- Eligibility of RSA Higher Diploma holder to sit for final examination of National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (Chartered)